David work on microbial metabolic engineering for production of chemicals from renewables, and bioprocessing for biopharmaceutical production. David is also interested in applied biocatalysis.
Find an expert
Follow us on Twitter
Find out more about water research
- Water Innovation and Research Centre (Bath)
- Water Initiative (Bristol)
- Water Research Institute (Cardiff)
- Centre for Water Systems (Exeter)
- The Centre for Resilience in Environment, Water and Waste (Exeter)
GW4 is a collaboration between University of Bath, University of Bristol, Cardiff University and University of Exeter
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.